SAINIK SCHOOL TILAIYA
( A fully residential school functioning under the aegis of Sainik Schools Society Ministry of Defence)
PO: TILAIYA DAM DIST: KODERMA
JHARKHAND- 825 413
1. Applications are invited for the following posts on regular basis:-
(a) PGT (Physics) – 01 Post. Click to Download Application Form
(i) Two Year Integrated Post Graduate M.Sc (M.Sc.Ed) Course of Regional College of Education of NCERT in the subject concerned.
Master’s Degree from a recognized university with at least 50% marks in aggregate in the following subject
(ii) B.Ed degree from an institution recognized University.
(iii) Proficiency in teaching in English medium
Desirable: Knowledge of Computer Applications.
3. Age – (i) PGT Should not be below 21 years and above 40 yrs as on 01 Apr 2021.
4. Pay – (i) Basic Pay Level-8 Rs.47600/- as per VII CPC along with other admissible allowances.
5. Allowances and perquisites – In addition to DA as sanctioned by Sainik Schools’ Society, incumbents are entitled to rent free accommodation, if available / HRA, LTC, Contributory Pension as per New Pension Scheme, gratuity, subsidised education for two children and free messing for self alongwith cadets except during vacation. Sainik Schools Society Rules and Regulations in vogue and as amended from time to time will be applicable. All India Transferability Clause is applicable to all posts.
6. The application format can be downloaded from www.sainikschooltilaiya.org . The post for which applied to be super-scribed on envelope. Application must be forwarded alongwith an A/C payee DD of Rs.400/-(For Gen) & Rs.250/- (for SC/ST) (Non refundable) drawn in favour of Principal, Sainik School Tilaiya payable at State Bank of India, Sainik School Tilaiya Branch(Code 3502).
7. Application with self attested copies of all testimonials alongwith self addressed envelope of size 9”x4” affixed with Rs.25/- stamp must reach The Principal, Sainik School Tilaiya within 21 days of publication of the advertisement. School will not be responsible for any postal delay. No TA/DA will be paid to shortlisted candidates who will be called for written test and interview.
8. The School administration reserves the right to cancel any vacancy due to non-availability of suitable candidates or administrative / policy reasons.
File No SST/EST/11(a)
Mar 2021 Principal