- Applications are invited for the following posts on regular basis:-
- TGT (Hindi) – 01 Post
- TGT (Mathematics) – 01 Post
- TGT (Social Sc) – 01 Post
- Qualification (a) Four years integrated degree course of Regional College of Education of NCERT in the concerned subject at least 50% marks in aggregate.
Bachelor’s Degree with at least 50% marks in the concerned subject/
combination of subject and in aggregate. The elective subject and
languages in the combination of subject are as under:-
|(a)||TGT(Hindi)||Hindi as a subject in all three years|
|(b)||TGT(Maths)||Bachelor Degree in Maths with any two of the following subjects:-
Physics, Chemistry, Electronics, Computer Science, Statistics
BA(Hons) in Maths and B.Sc (Hons) in any subject other than Maths are not eligible for the post of TGT(Maths)
|(c)||TGT (S.Sc)||Any two of the following:
History, Geography, Economics and Pol. Science of which one must be either History or Geography.
1. Geography/History should have been studied in all the years of graduation with at least 50%.
2.In case of Honours Degree in History, the candidate should have studied Geography/Eco/ Political Science in first and/or second year of graduation with atleast 50% mark in History in aggregate and atleast 50% marks in other subject indicated above at graduation level and also atleast 50% marks in aggregate at graduation level.
3. Similarly in case of Honours degree in Geography, the candidate should have studied History/Economics/ Political Science in first and /or second year of graduation with atleast 50% marks in Geography in aggregate and atleast 50% marks in other subject indicated above at graduation level and also atleast 50% marks in aggregate at graduation level.
(i) B Ed or equivalent degree from a recognized University.
(ii) Pass in the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) Paper-II conducted by
CBSE in accordance with Guidelines framed by the NCTE for the purpose.
(iii) Proficiency in teaching in Hindi and English medium
Desirable: Knowledge of Computer Applications.
- Age – Should not be below 21 years and above 35 yrs as on 01 Oct 19.
- Pay – Rs. 44,900/- as per VII CPC alongwith other admissible allowances.
- Allowances and perquisites – In addition to DA as sanctioned by Sainik Schools’ Society, incumbents are entitled to rent free accommodation, if available / HRA, LTC, PF, Contributory Pension as per New Pension Scheme, gratuity, subsidised education for two children and free messing for self alongwith cadets except during vacation. Sainik Schools Society Rules and Regulations in vogue and as amended from time to time will be applicable. All India Transferability Clause is applicable to all posts.
- The format for application can be downloaded from www.sainikschooltilaiya.org . The post for which applied to be super-scribed on envelope. Application must be forwarded alongwith an A/C payee DD of Rs.400/-(For Gen) & Rs.250/-(for SC/ST) (Non refundable) drawn in favour of Principal, Sainik School Tilaiya payable at State Bank of India, Sainik School Tilaiya Branch(Code 3502).
- Application with self attested copies of all testimonials alongwith self addressed envelope of size 9”x4” affixed with Rs.25/- stamp must reach The Principal, Sainik School Tilaiya within 21 days of publication of the advertisement. School will not be responsible for any postal delay. No TA/DA will be paid to shortlisted candidates who will be called for written test and interview.
- The School administration reserves the right to cancel any vacancy due to non-availability of suitable candidates or administrative / policy reasons.
File No SST/EST/11(a)
13 Sep 19 Principal