|SAINIK SCHOOL TILAIYA
( A fully residential school functioning under the aegis of Sainik Schools Society Ministry of Defence)
PO: TILAIYA DAM DIST: KODERMA
JHARKHAND- 825 413
1. Applications are invited for the following posts on regular basis:-
2. Qualification for 1. (a)(b)
(i) Four years integrated degree course of Regional College of Education of NCERT in the concerned subject at least 50% marks in aggregate.
Bachelor’s Degree with at least 50% marks in the concerned subject / combination of
subject and in aggregate. The elective subject and languages in the combination of
subject are as under:-
|(a)||TGT(Gen Sc- Bio)||1. Graduate with Botany, Zoology and Chemistry in all the years of graduation with at least 50% marks in each subject.
2.Candidates with Honours Degree in Botany/ Zoology/ Chemistry with atleast 50% marks in B.Sc should have studied other two subjects with atleast 50% marks in each of them at graduation level
|(b)||TGT(Maths)||Bachelor Degree in Maths with any two of the subjects: Physics, Chemistry, Electronics, Computer Science, Statistics.
BA (Hons) in Maths and B.Sc (Hons) in any subject other than Maths are not eligible for the post of TGT(Maths)
(ii) B.Ed or equivalent degree in relevant subject from a recognized University.
(iii) Pass in the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) Paper-II conducted by CBSE in accordance with Guidelines framed by the NCTE for the purpose. Compulsory for TGT posts.
(iv) Proficiency in teaching in English medium
Desirable: Knowledge of Computer Applications.
3. Qualification for Mess Manager 1.(c)
(i) Matriculation or equivalent.
(ii) At least five years experience of running a catering organization independently in the civil, in the Defence Services or in any other similar organization.
(iii) Ability to maintain mess accounts.
Desirable: (i) Diploma / Degree in catering from a recognized institution.
(ii) JCO or equivalent from catering trade or with more than 5 years catering experience.
4. Age for 1.(a)(b) – Age should not be below 21 years and above 35 yrs as on 01 Aug 2021.
Age for 1.(c) – Age should not be below 18 years and above 50 yrs as on 01 Aug 2021.
5. Pay for 1.(a)(b) – Pay of Rs.44,900/- as per VII CPC along with other admissible allowances.
Pay for 1.(c) – Pay of Rs.29,200/- as per VII CPC along with other admissible allowances.
6. Allowances and perquisites – In addition to DA as sanctioned by Sainik Schools’ Society, incumbents are entitled to rent free accommodation, if available / HRA, LTC, Contributory Pension as per New Pension Scheme, gratuity, subsidised education for two children and free messing for self alongwith cadets except during vacation. Sainik Schools Society Rules and Regulations in vogue and as amended from time to time will be applicable. All India Transferability Clause is applicable to all posts.
7. The application format can be downloaded from www.sainikschooltilaiya.org . The post for which applied to be super-scribed on envelope. Application must be forwarded alongwith an A/C payee DD of Rs.400/-(For Gen/OBC) & Rs.250/- (for SC/ST) (Non refundable) drawn in favour of Principal, Sainik School Tilaiya payable at State Bank of India, Sainik School Tilaiya Branch(Code 3502).
8. Application with self attested copies of all testimonials alongwith self addressed envelope affixed with Rs.25/- stamp must reach The Principal, Sainik School Tilaiya on or before 09 Aug 2021 of publication of the advertisement. School will not be responsible for any postal delay. No TA/DA will be paid to shortlisted candidates who will be called for written test and interview.
9. The School administration reserves the right to cancel any vacancy due to non-availability of suitable candidates or administrative / policy reasons.
File No SST/EST/11(a) Principal
20 Jul 2021