“People rarely succeed unless they have fun in what they are doing”
Hobby clubs are the integral part of daily curriculum. The aim of these clubs are to encourage creativity of students. It also promotes social and cultural values among the cadets. We have science club for the young Newtons and Alchemists in the budding; Art, Craft and Journalism for the ones having a flair for creativity; Music, Dance and Drama for performing artists; Gardening for the environment lovers; Riding and Swimming for the adventurous ones and IT Club to have a tryst with technology. Horse riding, Photography, Painting, Sculpture, Music and a host of other activities are offered to our students. Well-trained staff supervise these activities.
List of Clubs
Activities executed by the Nature and Bio Club:-
1. Identification of common flora within the school campus in reference to their Scientific Names and medicinal utilities;if any.
2. Understanding process of classification diversity of organisms particularly in terms of habitat and ecological niche.
3. Common weeds and grasses.
4. Alien species of plants like Lantana ; Parthenium ; understanding their occurrence in local domain and impact on native species dominance and health hazards
5. Studied about feathers of common birds by using charts in the laboratory.
6. Also studied common Birds in local premises
The club has heterogeneous composition of cadets, starting from class VII to IX and has planned-up various activities to be executed in coming days, like studying the local flora of Dam areas; Migratory Birds in Dam area; afforestation in campus; social campaign regarding various environmental issues; in this regard members of the club also tried to aware cadets award conservation of water and the ways to put it through good habits. Members of the club participated in science exhibition time to time; recently participated at BIT Meshra; on the theme renewable non polluting source of energy; project was appreciated by the judge;and participants were encouraged by providing the certificate of participation. Club also assists cadets during inter house and inter school exhibitions of projects.